Saturday, March 29, 2014

ACM138 Animation - Autodesk Maya - Water Temple

Deakin University was a good place to do my Graphic Design degree because it had flexibility with elective subjects. Which meant I could explore other things I was interested in studying. I took a few subjects from the Animation section and learnt a little bit about using Maya - a 3D animation program. I was very noob at it because Animation was not my major but I had fun making things.

The major assignment for the first subject was to build a room and then have a camera pan through it. So while people built bedrooms and lounge rooms, I decided to make a water temple and try to emulate bloom effects.

I will have to see if I can track down the actual video that panned through this room, I'm not sure if I managed to back it up on my USB drive because the file was quite large. But here are the screenshots of it.











And here is the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment